Pure and simple, Avitae is healthy hydration with an all-natural energy boost. So whether you're looking to survive a busy day of classes or power through a workout, you can skip the coffee, soda and energy drinks. Avitae has arrived, and it's Go time.
Avitae offers a full family of butt-kicking beverages, from the classic awesome twosome of water and caffeine in three energy levels, to a collection of ridiculously delicious fruit flavors. Each is free of calories, sugar, artificial flavors, artificial colors and other ingredients you can’t pronounce, making them a welcome alternative to, well, the alternatives.
Avitae Collegiate Ambassadors are helping lead a new category that puts a healthy twist on the idea of energy drinks. Our CAs are passionate about Avitae and providing healthy alternatives to students. They want to share this amazing product with their peers. They are responsible for driving the brand image on campus, building belief in the product benefits and ensuring long-term loyalty starting with the college experience. The goals of the CAs are to reach new students, excite students and provide sales intel on the collegiate level.
- Represent Avitae on campus
- Develop and maintain relationships and support key events and individuals
- Identify opinion leaders on campus
- Provide sampling opportunities for local sampling team
- Drive product trial and create brand awareness on a daily basis
- Spread word-of-mouth/integrate into social media outlets
- Carry product with you at all times
- Visit local accounts to check stock and point of sale displays
- Identify distribution opportunities on and around campus
- Complete the communication and reporting tasks associated with the CA role
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Friendly, open, approachable and outgoing personality
- Campus expert
- Social chameleon
- Social networking
- Creative and responsible
- Available for 2015-16 school year
- Hands-on marketing and sales experience
- Truly make a difference in a startup/small company
- Free product to share with friends and family
- $100 per month with a possible $200 bonus at end of semester based on performance